- Ensigns are required to be active (seen online) to be promoted to Lieutenant.
- Ensigns run the risk of being kicked from the fleet in order to make room for more active members (Ensigns who have been kicked for inactivity will be allowed back into the fleet).
- Lieutenants wanting promotion to Commander are required to make donates to the fleet, typically 1 master key and 100k fleet credits (fleet holdings donations). Fleet holdings donations are extremely important for levelling up the fleet. Master keys are used as rewards for fleet events. Master keys can be bought from the exchange for EC (typically around 2.5mil) or you can sell dilithium for zen to buy a master key from the C-Store.
- Promotions past Commander are decided on a case by case basis and only when positions become available.
- Fleet holdings are accessible from Commander rank and up.
- Only buy a maximum of 2 fleet provision items per week. This is because the number of provisions is limited and takes over 24 hours to restock only a few items.
- No depositing common white equipment/consoles or tribbles in the fleet bank
- Only uncommon green weapons are to be deposited under the Green Weapons tab in the fleet bank
- Only uncommon green consoles are to be deposited under the Green Consoles tab in the fleet bank
- Only rare blue weapons are to be deposited under the Blue Weapons tab in the fleet bank
- Only rare blue consoles are to be deposited under the Blue Consoles tab in the fleet bank
- Only very rare purple items are to be deposited under the Very Rares tab in the fleet bank
- Only bridge crew and captain skills and manuals are to be deposited under the Crew Skills tab in the fleet bank
- Only items of value that can be sold to earn energy credits for the fleet are to be deposited under the Exchange tab in the fleet bank
- Only master keys, Dominion & Kelvin lock boxes, boosters, boxed bridge officers and other items of value are to be deposited under the Donations tab in the fleet bank
- 1st misconduct charge will result in a warning
- 2nd misconduct charge will result in fleet rank demotion
- 3rd misconduct charge will be evaluated and discussed by senior officers and could result in being dishonourably discharged